Poker with a view

Poker with a view
Bangkok poker

MEMBERS FREEROLL click link

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lucas poker. open a free account

I am holding a freeroll for all our members on sunday evening on lucasPoker.
All you have to do is click the above link and register a free account and I'll post the password here friday.
If you want to deposit cash then you will get 100% deposit bonus by clicking the above link.

It will be 2,500baht freeroll and I am adding 3 entrys to our first 1,000baht tourny for the top 3 finishers also. So click the link and open an account NOW. I'm also playing it so who ever knocks me out will also get a 1000baht tourny entry. If your not a member email me at info@thailandpokernights.com and I'll send u ur members number.

We will be using Lucas poker for all our online tournaments and also our club cash in-out facility.


Hope to see you all sunday night for our first online tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment