Poker with a view

Poker with a view
Bangkok poker

MEMBERS FREEROLL click link

Monday, August 10, 2009

Update

Sorry for the delay guy's, I'm awaiting Poker tables/chips and dealers so this is causing a delay.

I am hoping to bring you exciting news soon with a deal with a online site to become our sponsor.
We will run exclusive Qualifying satellites for our tournaments and also some "members only" freerolls. Also some "private tournaments and private cash tables". So all very exciting.
Also plan a online league to find bangkok's best tournament player..exciting prizes await..!!
Loads of exciting ideas.

I will add a link to this poker site very soon.

Sorry again for the delay but it will all be worth it ....I just want to get it right from the start.

msn or email me with any questions: thailandpokernights@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment